Master Bathroom Remodeling in Chandler...
We had a great time working with Rod & Patricia on their master bathroom remodel.
Here are some of the items they had us complete for the guest bathroom remodel:
- Removed the shower and installed a new custom shower with a Pony wall, 2 wall niches, and a new shower tile bench.
- Installed a Signature Hardware Socorro 60" Cast Iron Soaking Tub to replace the old shower bathtub.
- Changed the water closet door for a Lucia glass wood barn door.
- Used Dome Brown 16X16" porcelain for the shower wall tile also around the bathtub, which gives a wooden look to match the new vanity.
- For the shower floor, we used Flat Pebble Warm Blend 12x12" from Arizona Tile.
The homeowners wanted to add wood details to their guest bathroom.
They chose designer series cabinets with a center pantry to have more storage.
They chose Azul Fantasy Countertops, which combine perfectly with the new cabinets and have some hints of blue which looks incredible. We also installed new sinks, framed mirrors, and vanity lights instead of the old can lights that were in the soffit.
Ready to talk about your remodeling needs?
Take the next step...