Kitchen Remodeling In Ahwatukee...
We had a blast helping Alex & Bailey with their kitchen remodeling project. They were looking to update their dated kitchen into a modern and sleek one, and adding features to increase functionality.
- Installed new Sollid white shaker cabinets to provide more storage and give a clean & elegant look.
- Built a long rectangle shaped island with a single-level countertop.
- Installed 3 pendant lights above the island and 2 new faux wood beams to tie in with the new tile flooring.
- Removed the old appliances and installed 4 regular appliances.
- Installed new flooring called Lucia Miele 6x36" Glazed Porcelain.
They picked Monte Cristo Satin countertops from Arizona Tile, which ties in great with the rest of the space.
They chose Paloma Cotton Bevel Gloss 3X6" ceramic tile to add a beautiful backsplash in the herringbone pattern.