Master Bathroom Renovation In Gilbert...
We really enjoyed working with Justin & Sonya on their master bathroom remodel and helping them to have their dream bathroom. Our crew had a great time working with them and we love the way it turned out!
Here are some of the items they had us complete:
- Remove the old Bathtub and tile the dry-off area.
- Build a custom shower 46x54x46" and 84 in high with a new backer board, waterproof and install shower wall tile. Also install a new valve, showerhead, trim kit, and new shower drain plumbing.
- A pony wall was added to the new custom shower with a new recessed wall niche and a shower tile bench.
- Install a new frameless tempered glass with a swinging door, and make sure the door swings and doesn’t hit floating shelves.
- Use Pebble Mosaics Mica 12x12" Mesh Sheet from Arizona Tile for the shower floor.
We were requested to remove and reinstall vanities. They choose a wood makeup countertop to match the shelving. Also, installed drywall and texture behind vanities and around lights.
Dreaming of a Home Makeover?