Kitchen Remodel - Remove Wall & Increase Storage...
It was great working with Mike & Chris on their kitchen remodel in Ahwatukee.
They wanted to update the old style of their kitchen and we removed a wall to open up the area.
- Installed new espresso shaker cabinets.
- Extended cabinets across the entire wall to increase storage and countertop space
- Installed 2 upper cabinets with glass cabinet doors
- To make a more dramatic effect in the kitchen at night, we installed under-cabinet lighting
- New quartz countertops
- Installed new subway backsplash tile
- Installed new under-mount kitchen sink along with a new kitchen faucet
- Moved the stove on the same wall where the fridge was located
- Installed the microwave to the right of the sink, which was mounted on the wall
- Installed 2 new pendant lights above the peninsula
- The client requested to add a wine fridge toward the end of the new section of the cabinets