Want a Great Home Improvement Sales Job?
Phoenix Home Remodeling is looking for a home consultant to be part of our fantastic team.
We can guarantee this job will be have less of the repetitive and annoying admin tasks compared to other sales jobs.
Scroll down to see if we may be a good fit...
Why will you like this Sales Position?
This is unlike working at a regular unorganized contractor...
Video Showing Some Benefits Of This Remodeling Consultant Position
So what does this Remodel Sales Job consist of?
Job responsibilities taking the client through the remodel journey:
- 1Complete a free in-home evaluation for those that were qualified from our Lead Development Manager doing a phone consultation. ( The in-home evaluation consists of a needs assessment, learn about client, and take measurements)
- 2Submit the SOW to our estimators for them to use our pricing software to create a proposal
- 3Answer estimator’s questions on the project, double check their work, paste the info into a Word proposal template and send it to the client with a pre-created email template.
- 4Answer followup questions from homeowner
- 5If they move forward, attend a 2nd meeting with our designer to review the project
- 6Update CRM lead statuses
- 7When they finish the planning and design phase, send them the updated proposal and see if they are ready to move forward
- 8Send them the construction agreement and have them e-sign it
Important Requirements for this sales job
We believe that homeowners deserve a remodel without the issues many contractors inflict.
Efficiency, integrity, hard work, and positive attitudes are vital to our business and to this remodel career.
Interested in this remodeling career?
We are looking for someone who wants to work with us long term and could consider this a career.
If you think we could be a good fit for this sales consultant job, please use the button below to apply:
Home improvement sales jobs near me?
If you live in the Phoenix Area or are willing to relocate, we may be a good fit.
We only service South Phoenix, Ahwatukee, Laveen, Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, and south Mesa. So you would not have to drive to Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, North Phoenix, central Phoenix, west Phoenix, etc…
We offer competitive pay, paid time off, holidays, benefits, and other perks.
This will be totally different than regular remodeling sales jobs you have experienced...
Remodeling Sales Consultant
Our home improvement sales consultant is a vital role to our success, helping homeowners understand the process, have their remodel questions answered, and providing them excellent service.
This is not like a regular construction job with an unorganized general contractor. We have everything setup in an organized workflow to drastically reduce the admin tasks you would have with this job.
We are excited to discuss this remodeling career if it is a good fit for both of us.
If you have past remodeling sales consultant experience, please apply below!
Phx Home Remodeling is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination & harassment of any and all kinds. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and provide a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Phx Home Remodeling are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations. Phx Home Remodeling will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at support(at) phxhomeremodeling.com.