What To Expect At Your Remodel In-Home Appointment
Homeowners like to know what to expect at the in-home and through the entire process.
It is important to know that there will be no sales tactics or pressure. I know I don't like the idea of someone coming into my home and pressuring me.
The remodel in-home appointment is a fun and we like to be down-to-earth while having a candid conversation about what your goals are & what we can do.
Video on what to expect at the remodel in-home visit
What we ask of you to provide the best experience possible
To get the most out of your in-home visit, here are a few things that will help:
- 1If you haven't already, you will want to go on Houzz to find pictures of the style you like. The style of cabinets, tile, etc has an impact on the price of the remodel.
- 2Reply to the email that sent you to this page, and send us a link to your Houzz ideabook (here's how to easily do it) or send us pictures of what you like. This way we have a chance to look it over ahead of time. WARNING - If you send us your Houzz Ideabook through their sharing feature, PLEASE have your first and last name in the username or the project ideabook name. Otherwise we don't know who's ideabook it is.
- 3Check out our previous before and after photos right here to see if you like any design elements. It makes it easy for us to source those items since we have purchased them before.
- 4Review this list of the most vital questions to ask all home remodeling companies: https://phxhomeremodeling.com/questions-to-ask-a-home-remodel-contractor/
- 5If any other parties are part of the process, such as a spouse, please give them our website to look over before the in-home evaluation. I can tell when someone doesn't know anything about our company and it impacts the in-home appointment. If someone else will be at the in-home besides you, please forward them the link to this page.
Remodel Resources Homeowners Find Helpful
We know remodeling can be intimidating and a frustrating process.
Homeowners don't remodel often so we created some helpful resources you may want to look at before you have contractors visit your home:
Vital Questions You Have To Ask Remodelers
Not asking these questions will increase your chance of having terrible contractor issues.
Contractors 2nd Most Consumer Complaints
Why contractors have the 2nd most consumer complaints and how to avoid being a statistic.
Frequently Asked Questions
The top FAQ's on researching companies, the remodel process, financials, and more
Avoiding The Wrong Contractors
Article outlining the questions to ask a contractor to avoid issues & stress
Kitchen & Bathroom Cost Calculators
Provides the national averages along with 2 remodel calculators to add your specifics
Remodel Financing Options
Pros & cons of each remodel financing option available for homeowners
Important Shower Remodel Process
Homeowners are surprised by how much work goes into showers, see why below
Fun & Functional Storage Options
You may be surprised by how many options are available to enhance your remodel