Kitchen and Master Bath Remodel in Tempe...
It was great working with Dawn on her house remodel in Tempe. She wanted to renovate her kitchen, master bathroom, flooring, wall removals and a few other items.
The kitchen had an outdated look with a closed off feeling and not as functional as it could be. Dawn didn’t like how the kitchen was closed off so we removed a wall along with soffits.
Here are some of the items Dawn had us complete for the kitchen remodel:
- Installed new designer series cabinets, countertops, sink, faucet and under sink plumbing.
- Installed a new countertop overhang for bar stools along with stacked stone on both sides of the kitchen outer walls.
- Installed a wine fridge.
- Installed a pot water filler faucet above the stove.
- Installed cabinet panels over the dishwasher and fridge to provide a seamless look.
- Installed new lighting to brighten up the space.
- Installed new flooring
The master bathroom had an outdated look with a huge bathtub enclosure that monopolized the space and made it feel bulky and outdated. We removed everything from this Tempe master bathroom and started from scratch.
The vanity cabinetry and everything around it was outdated, but she liked the basic layout and amount of cabinets, so we recreated that layout with an updated and fresh look. We installed new flooring and a new freestanding bathtub along with a freestanding floor-mount faucet. I really love the freestanding tub and gorgeous freestanding bathtub faucet she chose.
The shower in enclosed in frame-less glass providing a clean and well-light space for the shower. She had us install a large 2 section recessed shower wall niche to accommodate many items. I love the shower tiles she chose for this master bathroom shower remodel.
Here is what Dawn had to say about her remodel experience: